Comodo is a leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet, with over 200,000 customers worldwide. With global offices in U.S., UK and India, the company offers businesses and consumers the intelligent security, authentication and assurance services necessary to ensure trust in online transactions.
As a leading Certification Authority Comodo helps enterprises address digital E-commerce and infrastructure needs with reliable, third generation solutions that improve enhance customer trust and create efficiencies across digital E-commerce operations. Comodo's solutions include SSL certificates, web content authentication, infrastructure services, digital E-commerce services, digital certification, identity assurance, and vulnerability management solutions.
Serving and securing over 200,000 customers worldwide including:
- 7 of the top 10 Fortune 1000
- 5 of the top 7 U.S. leading universities
- Top 2 U.S. automotive manufacturers
- Top 2 global software providers
- Top 3 global wireless providers
- Top 2 U.S. military manufacturers
- Leading multi-national companies such as NASA, Xerox, SONY Europe, GE, Kaiser Permanente, BASF, Deutsche Bank AG and U-Haul
- Virtually universal browser ubiquity (99+%) with 128/256 bit industry standard encryption and up to $1million USD warranty
- SGC (Server Gated Cryptography) certificates to enable older system to achieve 128-bit equivalent encryption
- First to market with Multi-Domain SSL certificates specifically addressing the multi domain needs of the enterprise
- A fully WebTrust compliant CA – the highest globally recognized standard and a member of the Microsoft Root Certificate program